Heat up your holiday celebrations with this tasty Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. On December 17th, My office held a Christmas “Chippy Dippy” day. For this occasion, I figured that I would venture outside of my comfort zone ,yet again, with another home made dish. One of my co-workers made a bomb Buffalo Chicken Dip last for a few of our work food events and I’ve been waiting to give the recipe a try.
I found a easy recipe on the Taste Of Home website.
Here’s the recipe that I used.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
As I walked through Kroger’s I began to panic. “How the heck do I shred chicken?”, I thought. I know that JG is probably annoyed with me calling her when I cook but I called and asked her. She told me to use rotisserie chicken. Firstly, it enhances the flavor of the tip as compared to canned chicken. Secondly, I used both Colby and Cheddar cheese. When I cook, I add what I want,liberally, as opposed to completely adhering to the recipe.